A wise man once said “If you chase after wealth at the expense of your health, you might end up spending all your wealth to try and gain your health back”.
We are living in an unprecedented time when an unseen enemy is destroying lives all around us. The enemy, CODIV-19, is still at large; so please be careful as you try to get back to normal life again. Adhere to the government call to Stay Alert. To also do the following – at the very least:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Fear not but take care.Niyi Adeoshun
Money Management Coach
Author of the soon-coming book:"Joshua, Jordan and Jericho"
(Reaching Beyond All Obstacles To Your Destiny)